Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the new version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Business Edition and brings the full power of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the cloud. Business Central has served 160,000 customers and millions of users worldwide.
As a single, end-to-end application, Business Central offers:
- Business without silos. Integrate your business, making it more effective with automated tasks and workflows—connecting with familiar Office tools like Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Actionable insights. Achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete view of your business with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies like PowerBI.
- Solutions built to evolve. Start quickly, grow at your own pace and adapt in real time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend Business Central based on your changing business needs to meet increased volume and complexity, with Microsoft’s Extensibility Model
Running on exactly the same code base as a traditional on-premise NAV deployment, you can transition between NAV on-premise and Business Central with relative ease. It not only includes accounting and financial management capabilities but also sales and service, project management, supply chain and inventory and operations management.
You can have access to a fully mobile enabled user interface across desktop, laptop, tablet or phone – Windows, Apple or Android and get the same information irrespective of the device or platform.
Business Central integrates with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Word can be used to customise quotes, invoices and other outgoing documents. Excel has a live data set view to update items, sales orders / purchase orders with immediate synchronisation back into Business Central!
Business Central and the Microsoft Stack enables organizations to take reporting to the next level by leveraging the features of Power BI.
- Forecast Sales / Cash Flows / Inventory
- View Real-Time Inventory Levels
- View Payment Recommendations / Vendor Discounts & Avoid Overdue Penalties
Business Central provides in-product wizards to guide you through normally complex and laborious tasks such as data imports.
In-product tutorials provide a go-to resource on exactly how to use a particular feature. You can dip in and out of this resource as you need it and because Business Central is delivered as a SaaS model, you don’t need to worry about hardware or upgrades.
Business Central is priced to be attractive to smaller organizations as they outgrow entry level accounting solutions and look for their first ERP as well as meeting the needs of larger SMBs.
It is aimed primarily at new users whose needs are well met by standard software.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central application can be licensed in two ways:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Essential, which includes:
- Financial Management
- Customer Relational Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Multiple languages, reason codes, extended text, Intrastat reporting, scheduled tasks, and integration with Outlook
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Premium includes all the functionality offered in Essential plus:
- Service Order Management
With over 15 years of experience providing technology transformation services to our clients we can help you with installation, upgrade or migration or for customer support. Our professionals will take care of all your business needs and beyond.