Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a time-tested software which enables you to win, service, and retain customers. It can help solve customer relationship management challenges and provide your organization with a differentiator that sets you apart from the competition. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can make quick decisions based on calculated data and information, which in turn result in impactful customer value.
The Promise of CRM Platform Offerings
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM can be used to drive sales, enhance productivity and marketing effectiveness, and handle the complete customer support chain. This CRM cum ERP enterprise system can also provide social insights, business intelligence, and many other state-of-the-art functionalities. Microsoft Dynamics CRM also offers full mobile support for use on apps across phones and tablets.
How can you Improve Sales Productivity?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps improve your sales productivity in the following ways:
- Focus on the priorities of the day and get actionable insights
- Build relationships by harnessing old, engaging current, and creating new leads, understanding, building, and growing customer relationships
- Spend more time selling than reporting
- Check sales performance and fine tune your tactics
How can you Improve Customer Service?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM helps personalize services based on past interactions and data. The other ways in which this CRM helps enhance your customer support system are:
- Service customers from anywhere, any time
- Proactively deliver and empower your customers to help themselves
- Speed up resolution times with machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities
- Easily provide relevant information to your staff about the customer
Why you should upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
- Includes the functionalities of ERP and CRM, working seamlessly together
- Built-in Data Analytics via Power BI helps you make strategic and tactical decisions
- Real time data information at your finger tips
- Cloud based platform reduces the cost of on premise infrastructure
- Integrated with a complete suite of products that includes Outlook, Office 365, Power BI, and Cortana Intelligence
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow enable self-service customization and improved mobility
- Use the apps you want and pay accordingly
If you feel that Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a little high on the pricing, then compare it with the benefits you reap. You will realize that it is well worth the investment.